Transformational coaching not only cultivates awareness of the Essential Self it also has a listening that reveals this Self in a way that elevates its significance to primary. When an individual begins to tap into their Essential Self, they are inspired to uncover more and more as the quality of experience that arises from authentic living feels generative and profoundly empowering by nature. In the end the True Self will accept the Essential Self as home. The divisive constructs of our culture slowly evaporate allowing effortless expansion and actualization of our Oneness to continue.
Training to be a transformational coach is an intensive in cultivating intelligence through self-study, deep listening and the practice of curiosity. Every aspect of of Life – including Business, Health, Spirituality and Relationship is responsive to the foundational practices found within a transformational coach.
Currently, individual training – One on One, with Dr. Rosie is available. This may be exactly what you are looking for:
Training in Transformational Coaching
One on One Trainings
Training to be a transformational coach takes dedication and commitment. It requires a degree of accountability to not only cultivate the skills and tools of transformational coaching, but to your own personal and professional desires.
Every trainee has to own their deepest wish to fulfill that which they speak aloud. As well, to fully comprehend the dynamics of true transformational coaching, which goes far beyond the practice of Life Coaching. This rigorous training necessitates an orientation into a transpersonal and spiritual domain. Orienting oneself within this domains takes a deeper practice and dedication – dare I say a devotion. I have found that the most effective way to train individuals to be transformational coaches is to work with them one to one.
Here’s what makes this so effective:
• There is very little waste of time learning theory and practices that don’t create the effectiveness you are investing in. You can learn and understand these theories if and when it makes sense to do so. Your time with me and your practices as a transformational coach will focus on the use of those skills and tools that bring the most effective outcome for you and for those you serve,
• I utilizes the experience you have already established in the work you’ve been doing. You realize the strengths you have developed in the various skill sets you already use and we build on those.
• This process allows you to use your own learning style. I have many videos, blogs, power-points and books to support you in becoming the transformational coach you want to be. As well I’m open to you using the books and other materials that serve your learning best.
• In a one on one training, accountability and commitment and the cultivation of “that,” which is required for the most effective outcome as a coach and as a client, is far more visible than when in trainings where you are not required to show up in your accountability. Personal coaching is built into this training program, so you receive the best of both practices.
• You create specializations as you wish. You are not under the dictum of a program that may focus on Life Coaching in general, limiting your exposure to transpersonal and transformational principles you are desiring to master,
• The timing of our meetings works around your schedule. You can go as fast or as slow, as much or as little as you want. Generally, the complete course will require between 75-100 hours, however you may just want a few hours specific to transformational coaching within your specific field. You decide the degree of immersion you are dedicated to.
• You pay as you go. The fee of each individual session, whether it be training, supervision or for your own coaching session, is $150.00. You pay per session (60 – 75 minute sessions). The total cost of this personalized and specialized program ranges from $11,250.00 for 75 hours, to $15,000.00 for 100 hours. Again, you may require less hours.
• Core Competencies, developed by ICF (International Coach Federation) are prominent in the discussions and skill building of a one on one training,
• Access to a group practicum is available for those interested in participating in a discussion format with other transformational coaches.
• You will receive a certificate of completion for the number of hours completed, in Transformational Coaching.
For more information about what is a transformational coach, go to: http://www.theparadigmshifts.com/transformational-coaching/what-is-coaching. Please feel free to contact me at email@example.com, or call me at 360-376-4323 for more information and to discuss possibilities.
For those intending to apply for certification from ICF, you can create a portfolio application, which will document what you have learned in relation to the Core Competencies. You can go to ICF: http://www.coachfederation.org/
For more information on what is a transformational coach go to: What-is-Coaching