Why, When and Who?
Why Hire a Transformational Coach?
Hiring a coach has many benefits. For you it means:
- Speaking with a professional who empowers you and your company to implement actions that create great results.
- Understanding how your humanity (the part of you who shows up to every business appointment, and to every decision you make) limits or brings your vision to reality.
- Determining how the bottom line of your business is affected by the quality of relationship between employees and the vision of your company, the products and services provided, and most importantly your customers.
- Getting projects completed.
- Understanding how your integrity, and the integrity of your employees is an essential aspect of how your business functions and thrives.
When Should You Hire a Coach?
You are thinking about hiring a coach. It’s a great investment, especially when:
- You are experiencing great success and you know that your company is ready for a bigger game.
- There are challenges in pulling your team together to work smoothly and effectively.
- You’ve got a great service or product and it’s not getting out the door.
- Your management team is ready for a boost in motivation and inspiration.
- The bottom line is reflecting only a slow and gradual change, and you want to boost sales or profits with speed and power.
- Your Vision is getting lost in the day-to-day activities of meeting deadlines and bottom lines.
Who Should You Hire?
When deciding to hire a coach, be sure he or she…
- …is an experienced professional who gets results
- …understands how to identify underlying barriers to effectiveness
- …is committed to empowering you and your group
- …is able to help you to move beyond what is currently in the way of great results
- …provides a professional and safe environment
- …can focus on (rarely addressed) key issues that stifle creativity and vitality
- …can move you and your company beyond the problem-solving paradigm